These 4 Ingredient No Bake Banana Bread Bars are an easy and healthy snack bar! They taste like banana bread but are full of healthy ingredients! Vegan
"food should give you ENERGY, not deplete you of energy"
I know you must be thinking banana bread bars? Like shouldn’t you have posted this a few months ago Michele???
NOPE! Because these are healthy, easy and they are not a baked banana bread bars, they are more like a banana bread flavored energy bar!
But super soft and gooey yummy! 😉
I think you will LOVE how easy and fast these are to make as well as only needing 4 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen! WINNNING right now! 😉
If you love bananas and you love banana bread but you find yourself living of off energy bars or granola bars then THESE are perfect for you. They are easy to just grab and go (when you wrap them in parchment or wax paper because they are sticky!) they are filling and full of healthy things!
The oats in here give you fiber as well as keep you feeling full, the medjool dates provide so many beneficial minerals plus they give you the sugar energy in a natural way! 😉
(if you love bars with dates you might also want to check out my 3 Ingredient No Bake Vegan Brownies!!!!) 😉 ... just sayin' ...
Anywaysss, Bananas... we all know they have potassium and fiber and so much more, eat your fruits and veggies my friends!
So basically just a couple things to note, put the oats in the food processor first and pulse a few times until they are broken up, then you can add the rest and you will need to push the sides down quite a few times. You want to keep processing until it get smooth and sticky and everything start to move and blend nicely… if you are using a large food processor and not a small one then you may need to double or even triple this recipe because it won’t be enough ingredients for a full sized food processor so keep that in mind!
4 simple ingredients come together in an irresistible sticky gooey tasty way with these bars! They are sure to leave you feeling satisfied like you ate a candy bar, comforted like you ate banana bread but you didn’t eat any nasty processed chemicals! It’s all good for you real whole natural foods! Please say you will try them!?!?!? 😉
These 4 Ingredient No Bake Banana Bread Bars are:
Gooey and sticky
Taste like banana
Full of fiber from the oats
Minerals from the dates
I think you are going to absolutely love them, take a pic and tag me on social media if you make them! I can’t wait to see! Also leave me a comment and rating below I really appreciate it bunches!
4 Ingredient No Bake Banana Bread Bars
4 Ingredient No Bake Banana Bread Bars
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 24 hours
- Total Time: 24 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: snack/dessert
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (about 10)
- 1 medium mashed banana should equal ½ cup mashed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cup oats (GF certified if necessary)
- In a mini food processor (if using a large food processor you may need to double this recipe or you will have a hard time blending it) add the oats and process until it is broken up but not smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until everything turn into a smooth and STICKY batter! This will take a few minutes and you will need to push the sides down a few times.
- Once everything is smooth and sticky and well combined get a 4x6 dish and line it with parchment or wax paper. Use a spatula that you have rinsed with water so it is WET and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Wet the spatula again and use it to evenly spread the mixture out. Keeping the spatula wet (trying not to get too much water in the mixture) will help to keep the batter from sticking too much because it is a really sticky batter.
- Place in the freezer overnight and then pull up on the parchment paper to remove and slice them!
- This is a really soft sticky bar, so you will not need to wait for it to thaw out to enjoy and please store leftovers in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes 6 bars