5 ingredients super quick and easy Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Vegan GF Soy Free Refined Sugar Free
I can't believe it's already mid-July! And with the hottest part of the summer starting no one wants to turn on their ovens!
In the summer I like to try and find things that I don't need to turn the oven on for, things that are sweet and will cure my sweet tooth! This Almond Butter Freezer Fudge is Vegan GF Soy Free Refined Sugar Free and super fast to make and so convenient to have on hand!
Although I try not to turn the oven on if I don't have to, I really absolutely do love heat, 😉 I'm sitting outside with the pups writing this post instead of inside where it's cool! Just something about the heat feels so refreshing and the smells of flowers and trees in the summer are just amazing! Especially Lilacs 😉 I could smell that all day long!
Anywaysss, I absolutely love treats that I can make in advance and store in the freezer for late nights sweet bites! And this Almond Butter Freezer Fudge totally does the trick!
It's super simple to prepare only 5 ingredients and nothing but the freezer is required for these sweet little bites!
These literally melttt I your mouth and turn into a creamy wonderland of almondy-smooth-silky heaven! And the chocolate chunk on top, mmmm sets this over the edge!
I hope you try this and fall in love with the melty good-ness like I did! 🙂
Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Vegan GF Soy Free Refined Sugar Free
Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- ½ cup plus 1 ½ tablespoon all natural Almond butter
- (In my the only ingredients is roasted almonds but if you want to make your own that's even better!)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 ½ Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Enjoy Life chocolate chunks
- Combine all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir well
- Line a small pan with parchment paper, (mine was 7x7) the smaller the better it will be thicker or double the recipe if you are using a larger pan
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place the chocolate chunks on top
- Freeze for at least 1 hr and then remove by pulling up the parchment paper and slicing into pieces!
- Store in freezer!