One Bowl Best Ever Healthier Brownies - Vegan - GF - Soy Free - refined sugar free
Extremely dense and moist and SO chocolaty! definitely calls for a glass of almond milk!
Ok guys and gals! These have got to be the BEST brownie I have EVER made! I'll be honest I wasn't sure if they were going to turn out, I was skeptical I never made brownies without white sugar! ... But guess what? They are SO totally better than any white sugar brownie I have ever made! I don't even know how to convince you of these right now... I was completely blown away when I tasted them!
and I used a different flour in these babies! so keep reading to see what I used 😉
this is also my first time baking with Tapioca Flour! and I gotta say, I think I like it 😉 it give a smooth texture and if you have ever eaten a dessert with ALL rice flour then you know how rice flour can be a little bit sandy textured... but mixing with tapioca it smoothes it out a lot!
These have the perfect texture!
I could go on and on alllll dayyy about how freakin amazing these are!
But honestly you gotta try them for yourself to actually GET what I'm sayin!
And by the way, they lasted about 1 day and the were all gone, didn't even have time to get them out of the house before they were all eaten so if that doesn't say how De-lish they are, I don't know what would!
I really hope you try them and fall in lovveee like we did!
I mean it's Friday, make them tonight and they are the perfect Saturday night movie munchy.... IF they last long enough! 😉
Best Ever Healthier Chocolate Brownies - Vegan - GF - Soy Free - Refined Sugar Free
Healthier Chocolate Brownies - Vegan - GF - Soy Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup 100% cocoa powder (or raw cacao)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 5 tbsp canned pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
- Optional glaze (I choose not to)
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
- You only need ONE bowl!
- Pre-heat the oven at 325
- In a large bowl add all your dry ingredients first and stir
- Add wet ingredients right into this bowl and mix really well (if your coconut oil isn't melted you may need to put that in a separate bowl and microwave it first)
- Use a teeny tiny amount of coconut oil (I just dipped my clean fingers into the jar) Greece the pan OR squares before adding the mixture
- I used a brownie squares pan but a regular 8x8 works just as good
- Bake for 14-15 minutes
- Use a tooth pick to see when done, NOTE: do not over cook them, they may seem a little soft or not done, they continue to cook once removed from the oven
- Let sit about 10 minutes before serving!
- -16 brownies depending on what size you cut them!