OMGEEE these are so de-lish! I love snacking on nuts but these are even BETTER!!!
Do you love bit-sized snacks? ones that are healthy? give you energy? then stick with me and check out this recipe!
FIRST before we get to the recipe...I have 2 words... still snowing :-/ that's one thing you will learn fast about me, I never get tired of complaining about snow! I love it around the holiday's but SO over it, ready for sunshine 😉 I think I'll include some sunshine right here for all of you that live in the snow like me... can we all take a moment and pretend we are there right now! ;-)... That was fun right?! I like to Imagine I'm at the beach all the time!
ok now back to these yummy Bite-Sized snacks!...You are totally going LOVE me for these!... it was super late at night, I was hungry but what's new with that lol! I know I'm not the only late night muncher here though!
so I thought I would make something sweet, salty and crunchy but try and keep in healthy.... ENTER: Blissful Protein Bites!
they are Quick and Easy and perfect for a Grab N' Go snack! keeps you full and gives you that extra boost of energy!
like the usual they are Vegan GF and Soy Free! 😉
they are crunchy and chewy at the same time!
they are HEALTHY!!! all natural ingredients 😉 something to smile about!
they are bite-sized!
***YOU WILL LOVE THEM!
I hope you enjoyed the sunshine with me today! it was fun, let's do it again very soon!!!
***don’t forget to follow us on:
Facebook (daily posts)
and sign up for our email updates (link in the sidebar)
Blissful Protein Bites
Blissful Protein Bites
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 7 1x
- ½ cup peanuts
- ¼ almonds
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder (OR ½ TBSP cocoa and ½ TBS Vegan Chocolate Shakeology)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ TBSP maple syrup
- in a food processor (I use a mini Nija food processor)
- combine peanuts, almonds, and cocoa (or cocoa and Shakeology) pulse until mixed together
- add your vanilla and maple syrup and mix until well combined (may need to push down from th sides of the blender a couple times through out mixing)
- remove blades and scoop out the "dough" and roll into bite sized balls!
- Store in the fridge
- OPTIONAL:: dip in cocoa powder::
recipe will double or triple really well!