these Chocolate Chip Blondies -Vegan -GF -Soyfree and SO easy to make! definitely a treat your whole family will love!
do you like Monday's? ... no? me either! there's just something about them, it's hard to get back into the groove of things, by Monday evening I'm totally geared for a productive week but there's just something about a Monday when you wake up that makes you just want to be a baby and stay in bed! LOL
So guess what? I'm gonna make it just a little bit better for ya' ... at least I think this would make it better for me! I'm sending you these Chocolate Chip Blondies virtually right now! 😉 I wish I could send you a taste too, but at least your mind can image what it tastes like until you make them! until then, you can think about them alll day in anticipation, then whip them up when you get home and sit down and relax with one of these!
at least I'm the kind of friend tryinggg to make your Monday better! 😉
anywaysss these are totally worth every bite! wait... isn't that what your supposed to say when it's a "cheat" dessert? ... k scratch that, cause these are totally health-y-fied! BUT they do taste like a "cheat" !
they are SO soft, moist, dense and the tapioca flour in here gives it a little bit of chewy texture, but chewy in a GOOD way! and when you bite into the chocolate chip your taste buds will go crazy!
in case you haven't noticed I've been using it (tapioca flour) quite a bit lately, there's just something about the texture it adds that I have totally been into lately so if you haven't tried it before then now's the time! 😉 these Chocolate Chip Blondies are the best way to represent it!
try it! you'll love it! let me know what you think of these Chocolate Chip Blondies!
Chocolate Chip Blondies -Vegan -GF -Soyfree
these Chocolate Chip Blondies are -Vegan -GF -Soyfree and SO easy to make! definitely a treat your whole family will love!
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 27 mins
- Total Time: 34 mins
- Yield: 9 1x
- Category: Dessert Blondies
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 ⅔ cups oat flour (I used bob's red mill)
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour (also bob's red mill)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (I used enjoy life brand)
- Wet Ingredients:
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin (plain! NOT pie filling)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pre heat the oven at 325
- add ALL the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir
- add ALL the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and mix together
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well!
- spray the bottom of a 8x8 pan with cooking spray I used coconut oil spray
- pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 27 minutes