ooo your going to love this bread! it is so satisfying for your carb-y bread, chocolate and PB cravings your going to fall in love!
plus it's Vegan & Gluten Free
Hellooo my Peeps!
How was everyone's weekend?! ... we actually had some pretty nice weather here in MN, which made the pupperz's (I know grammer?) really happy because we went on a couple extra walks this weekend (other than their daily walk!)... we like doing a lot of quality time stuff on the weekends! 😉
did anyone else have nice weather or do anything exiting?!
anywaysss... on to the Chocolate Chip PB banana bread!
this Chocolate Chip PB banana bread is perfection! It was gone literally the day it was made! (The first time...the second time I had to hide it because I wanted to know if it tasted good the next day also and guess what... It was even better! Yes that's right, it was better the next day!)
It's Vegan and Gluten Free and perfect for breakfast when you want something sweet or after dinner before bed or like any time of the day! Seriously...
It's extremely super moist and smooth and soft and dense and just totally perfect.
The flavors are so incredible together it's like you literally take a bite and you say Mmm and you let it melt in your mouth ;-)...experimenting with different flavors for this bread is SO on my list to-do because this bread was seriously that good!
you NEED to try it!
don’t forget to follow us on:
and sign up for our email updates (link in the sidebar)
I hop you all have a beautiful day!
Chocolate Chip PB banana bread
Chocolate Chip PB banana bread VEGAN & GF
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 7 1x
- Category: Bread
- 1 cup all purpose GF flour
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup all natural unsweetened PB (or my ⅓ cup all natural unsweetened PB (or my fall spiced peanut butter for extra taste)" target="_blank">fall spiced peanut butter for extra taste)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (if using fall spiced peanut butter only use 1 tsp of cinnamon)
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup all natural unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil (crisco, vegetable oil)
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips (regular if your not vegan)
- Preheat the oven at 350
- In a mixing bowl add your flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix
- In a separate bowl put your bananas and mash then really well until smooth and almost no chunks left, add peanut butter, pumpkin, applesauce, cooking oil and mix really well
- Add you wet mixture to your dry mixture and stir until everything is mixed really well
- Add your chocolate chips
- In a loaf pan (I used a 5X9 pan) spray it with non stick cooking spray and add your mixture to the pan
- place in the oven for 50-60 minutes (mine took 55 minutes but every oven is different)