It's crumbly, gooey, and hard... Perfect satisfying texture combo! These Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars are sure to make ya smile!
Ok! So Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars are my obsession as of right now! I can't even describe how obsessed I am with these!
Its kinda like a twix but kinda like a caramello, but kinda something with a crumbly bottom layer.... What I'm trying to say is, it's like a happy mouth party!!!
Things you should know about these Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars :
The bottom layer is crumbly and delicious
The center layer is sticky-gooey- peanut buttery and perfectly de-list to eat plain!
The top I mean it's chocolate! Do you need any more explanation? 😉
And when you put all 3 of those things together in yo mouth... You get a party!
Th kinda of happy mouth party that makes you stop in your tracks and savor the taste...And makes you want to go back for more but you have already had 3! so you tell yourself at least wait until tomorrow! 😉
Yeah that's how bad I got it for these as of this week! 😉
Anyways enough of my love for these Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars, you gotta try thesm asap! I mean like tonightttt! And let me know what you think! Tag me on IG @TwoRaspberries #TwoRaspberries
Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars
Chocolate PB Caramel Layer Bars
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 120 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 20 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup oats (processed into flour)
- ⅔ cup plus 2 tablespoon Almond Meal flour (I used Bob's Red Mill brand)
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter ( I used Earth Balance in the red tub)
- ¼ cup vegan cane sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used SILK brand)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Middle layer:
- ¼ cup PB (I used PB&Co. Brand)
- 4 Medjool dates pitted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp vegan cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used SILK brand)
- ¾-1 cup vegan chocolate chips melted ( I used Enjoy Life brand)
- Pre-heat your oven at 350
- In a food processor add your oats and process into a fine powder and add into a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add to the same bowl your almond meal
- In a separate small bowl melt your butter and add to it your sugar, vanilla, and almond milk
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and pour into an 8x8 pan that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray bake for 19 minutes
- Wait until the crust is done and you take it out of the oven, while its cooling make your middle layer...
- For the middle layer, add all ingredients into your food processor (PB, pitted dates, salt, vanilla, sugar, almond milk) and process until smooth. Set aside until crust is cooled...
- Pour middle "PB caramel" layer on to the crust and spread evenly and place in freezer for 1 ½ hrs or until it becomes set (it will be soft but not gooey)
- Cut into desired size (I got about 20 small pieces from mine) and place in a lined cookies sheet
- Melt your chocolate and using a spoon gently top each piece with some chocolate steering it over the top so it falls over the sides slightly
- (If you wish you could spread it over the entire thing before cutting it, that's easier but I like how it looks when it's dripping over the edges... Your choice! )
- Place in freezer for quick hardening of chocolate (about 15-20 minutes) and then store in fridge!
- It's crumbly, gooey, and hard... Perfect satisfying texture combo!