well HELLO there you crunchy peanut buttery piece of heaven! 😉
we finished the dog fence!!! woo hoo! 😉 it's SO nice we put up a 6 foot wood fence so now not only do the pupperz get to run around BUT we get so much more privacy from the nosy neighbors lol 😉 it's a win win if ya ask me! 😉
plus now that we don't have the dogs on a leash we have been planning a whole new kind of garden this year!!!! EXCITING!...the last 2 years we would use pots that we could move around because the dogs would always get tangled up around them BUT now we are thinking about actually building a potting bed? I don't know what they are actually called? but I'll be sure to post pictures 😉 AND the other thing, is that we could also put something along one of the walls to let the Green Beans crawl up (we always had them hanging off and going all crazy because they didn't have enough to climb on!)
so many options now!!! I'll keep ya posted!
NOW on to the COOKIES!!! ...like I said last week we were cravingggg PB cookies! these turned out SO delicious! they were gone within 24 hours!
you could taste so much PB in them and they were the PERFECT amount of Crunchy ...I don't know about you, but I like ALL kinds of cookies but I'm not a fan of those cookies that are SO hard you can't even bite them OR the ones that you bite and it crumbles all over!
these were the perfect amount on crunchi-ness!
I hope you try them and let me know what you think! trust me... they won't last long!
p.s. you could also throw some vegan chocolate chips in there too, ya know if you were craving a lil PB and Chocolate you totally could! 😉
***ARE WE FRIENDS YET?!
and sign up for our email updates (link in the sidebar)
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies Vegan GF Soy Free
Crunchy PB Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 19 mins
- Total Time: 39 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 ¼ cup Old fashioned rolled oat's (put in food processor to make into flour)
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose GF flour (I use bob's red mill)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 3 oz. apple sauce
- ⅓ cup all natural PB
- ⅓ cup Vegan Butter melted (i use earth balance in the red tub)
- Pre-Heat the oven at 350 degrees
- in a food processor turn your oat's into flour
- then in a large mixing bowl add all your dry ingredients oat flour, gf flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar
- in a separate bowl melt your butter and PB in the microwave
- to the butter/PB mixture add your maple syrup, vanilla, applesauce
- next add wet and dry ingredients together and mix well
- put in the fridge for 15-30 minutes
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or using cooking spray on a cookie sheet will also work)
- roll the dough into palm sized balls and place on the sheet
- ***BAKE for 18-21 minutes until golden brown around the edges