Thanks so much for all your questions via emails, comments, and social media! We love connecting with our readers. Listed below are some of the most frequently asked questions here at Two Raspberries!
WHERE DO YOU GET THE INSPIRATION FOR YOUR RECIPES?
- friends and family
- grocery shopping
- seasonal produce
- other blogs
- my constantly changing food cravings
our typical process for making recipes often looks something like this:
- walking through the grocery store hungry! Or see an idea online…
- Look at the ingredient list or research parts of recipes like pizza crust from scratch or simple peanut butter cookie… modify change swap out for healthier options try different combinations
- Make the recipe on my own, writing down my own notes as I go to find what works and is delicious and what tastes terrible! Lol
CAN I USE YOUR PHOTO OR RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE OR BLOG?
Thanks for asking!
- Recipes –yes! Please include two links: one to the blog post and one to the home page. Here’s an example: This recipe for (recipe name and link here) is from Two Raspberries (link that to our site) .
- Photos – yes! Please don’t use the photo and recipe together without permission, though. Here’s an example: These (recipe and link here) look and taste amazing. Check out Two Raspberries (linked to our homepage) for the full recipe.
WHAT’S YOUR BACKGROUND IN FOOD?
I have no formal culinary training. We are just a couple from Minnesota who like to cook, eat, and share feel-good food.
I DID NOT LIKE THE RECIPE AT ALL!
That's ok 😉 everyone has different taste buds, I encourage people to taste recipes as they make them and make any alterations that suit you and your taste buds and please share them with us in the comments! Like I mentioned above I have no formal training or schooling, I encourage creativity in the kitchen! I aim to inspire you to take what I have made and make it your own! I rarely ever follow a recipe I find to the exact ingredients/instructions because I like to experiment and I don't like rules! SO BE INSPIRED AND BE CREATIVE! and if you still don't like it then the recipe just wasn't meant for you! 😉
WHY DIDN’T YOUR RECIPE WORK FOR ME?
I’m not sure, but I would love to help you figure out what went wrong! You can either fill out a Contact form or you can place a comment under a recipe so the discussion can help benefit others as well. Sometimes a recipe might have a typo or not enough description or might just be worded silly and might need clarification so if you run into trouble with a recipe let us know!
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU MAKE EACH RECIPE?
That depends! Sometimes I get lucky and it turns out amazing the first try and others might take many attempts to get the flavors or combinations to turn out tasting delicious!
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL YOUR FOOD?
We eat A LOT of leftovers. And it’s not too hard to find good homes for the desserts – usually our family, friends, are willing to help out with that!
Because we want Two Raspberries to be a positive friendly sharing environment please only make comments that are friendly helpful or on-topic. I reserve the right to remove anything that is offensive, inappropriate, or generally rude. I like your feedback but be polite, no need to be looking for drama or arguing, most likely you will get no response from me if I feel your just looking for confrontation. We’re all friends here so lets play nice please!
Brands and Sponsored posts:
If you are a brand or someone looking to have a sponsored post on Two Raspberries simply fill out a "contact us" form!
my ads are managed by MediaVine contact them for questions about advertising. firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any other questions feel free to CONTACT me and be sure to sign up for email updates below! 😉
dont forget to follow us on: