Super easy summertime treat! Frosty and Frys Vegan and Gluten Free!
Ok this is seriously the best combo ever! I have been eating Frosty and Frys for as long as I can remember ! It used to be Wendy's frosty's but obviously I don't eat that anymore so I had to create my own version 😉 and it is bomb! Best Saturday evening post dinner dessert!
So for this frosty I used almond milk ice cubes, why?
Well ya know how a milkshake is usually a lot of ice cream and a little bit of milk... And ya know how frosty's don't have that same creamy texture, they are still creamy but almost icy too...
Wellll that's why we are using only a little bit of ice cream for flavor and a small amount of creamy-ness but we are using the almond milk ice cubes to give it that icy texture without watering it down with water ice cubes! 😉
If ya ask me it's the best combo ever! We have been having these for the last few weekends and it's like having a childhood treat but healthier!
And as for the chocolate sauce, I found this stuff from Starbucks and I read the ingredients and it appear to be vegan to me so I got all super excited! (If I'm missing something let me know but pretty sure it's all good)
Try this and let me know what you think! I know your gonna love it!!!
Frosty and Fry's Vegan
Frosty and Fry's Vegan
- Prep Time: 180 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 tray of Almond Milk ice cubes (about 24 cubes)
- 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened Almond milk ( I used SILK brand)
- 2 TBSP chocolate sauce (I used Starbucks sauce)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP chocolate chips ( I used Enjoy Life brand)
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder (optional but not necessary)
- ¼ cup ice cream ( I use So Delicious brand, soy is my preference in here but almond or coconut will work fine too if you prefer that taste)
- Alexia brand crinkle Frys
- Super Easy!
- First make your almond milk ice cubes (pour almond milk into an ice cube tray and let freeze)
- Then literally just add ALL the ingredients into the blender and blend!
- For the Frys I just baked plain crinkle Frys from the Alexia brand in the frozen section!
Notes: I have swapped the ice cream for ⅓ of a frozen banana before and it works well but definitely doesn't have a milkshake/frosty flavor but it's still good)