Yummy!!!!!!! I would eat these French frys all day long, I am a french fry loverrr
but I don't like them fried... I like to bake them... I don't know, Is it really any healthier? Comment below your thoughts...
So I don't usually use any dipping sauces but if you are someone who needs to dip, then ranch is really yummy with these.
These are a perfect comfort snack or a really great side to your main meal like a few frys on the side of a burger (I like veggie burgers, Nick likes the real thing! Lol )
If you love this you should check out the Healthy Garlic Cauliflower it's the same garlic sauce and it is delicious!
Try these out and let me know what you think!
Healthy Garlic French Frys
Healthy Garlic French Fry's
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 3-4
- - 3-4 potatoes sliced into French Frys
- - ⅓ cup olive oil
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- - ½ teaspoon pepper
- - 1 table spoon garlic powder
- Pre-Heat oven at 375
- Slice 3-4 potatoes into French Fry slices (3 extra large or 4 medium potatoes)
- Place them into a baking pan
- In a bowl mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Pour the mixture over the potato frys and mix together with tongs (or your hands, that's what I did)
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, then open oven and carefully use tongs to flip the frys and then bake for another 15 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving!