How to make Vegan Ice Cream could not be any easier with this no-churn, refined sugar free, extremely indulgent and rich 4 ingredient recipe!
Vegan no-churn ICE CREAM! YESSS!!!
Creamy, RICH, and oh-so-indulgent!
Super easy only 4 ingredients and a few quick tips!
The coconut milk:
I use THAI brand full fat in the can… don’t drain the liquid use everything in the can.
Soak them overnight in a bowl of water in the fridge! It’s very important because it makes them creamier and easier to blend!
Pure maple syrup:
That’s the sweetened I chose because it’s more natural but if you prefer vegan can sugar go for it!
I added in these Chocolate Chunk Coconut Oat Cookies but feel free to add in ANYTHING that you like in your ice cream! Or even just leave it plain, it’s suer creamy and rich!
Let me know what you think, leave me a comment below or tag me onTwoRaspberries!
How to make vegan Ice Cream
How to make Vegan Ice Cream should not be any easier with this no-churn, refined sugar free, extremely indulgent and rich 4 ingredient recipe!
¾ cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
1 can coconut milk
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Other options: sprinkles, chocolate chips, cereal such as PB puffs, oreos, date caramel, chocolate date caramel, fruit.
- Soak cashews in water placed in the fridge overnight.
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into freezer cube molds or a 1 gallon plastic zip lock bag laying flat and freeze overnight.
- Place frozen cubes (or if using a plastic bag break into chunks) into a high speed blender let thaw for about 5-10 minutes and then pulse and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in optional add ins of your choice and eat immediately, or place in freezer to freeze for about 30 minutes until a thicker consistency. ENJOY
Can freeze in freezer up to 30 days, let thaw for before eating because it will be very frozen.
I like to use the THAI coconut milk brand the cans are 13.66 oz.
Keywords: vegan ice cream, coconut, cookie, dessert, sweets