I was given this Liebster Award from the super sweet Kelly, blogger behind the Vegetarian food blog Trial and Eater!
Big thank you to her and on to the Questions and random facts!
you can read more about this award here
11 random facts about me:
- I love the color pink and green, and the leopard print (but I am extremely picky about the leopard print they do NOT all look the same!)
- I LOVE animals extremely!
- I am a total freeze baby, I am always cold which is why I love summer so much!
- I am a recovering perfectionist 😉 basically means that I used to always try to make everything perfect but I have learned that it’s not possible and that I need to stop trying to have everything perfect and precise because that just causes too much stress in life… life is so much nicer when you cut yourself a little slack which is a really hard thing to do!
- I love Disney channel and I HATE scary movies or shows I prefer fairy happy land
- I have episodes of chronic anxiety through my life, it’s a really crappy thing
- I have 4 tattoos (one wrist has a matching tattoo with my mom, the other wrist has a matching tattoo with Nick, my shoulder has a paw print that I got to resemble my past babies/pets that have passed, and my right side along my whole rib cage I have a poem that I wrote)
- I hate messes, I like everything to be put away in it’s own spot!
- I love lists because I can’t remember anything!
- I love to stay up late at night and I hate mornings!
- lately I am getting really into manifesting, meditation, positive thoughts and inspirational things!
1. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging as a way to share foods that I love, foods that are simple and healthy and also as a hobby for me and Nick to do together… although I do most of it because he works a full time job which is totally cool, but when we have time we like to be in the kitchen together 😉 and I also started it as a career change, I hope to eventually make a full time income doing what I love sharing and talking with people that have my same interest 😉
2. What blogs do you follow regularly?
- The list is pretty long, I try not to go overboard and I have the number probably somewhere around 50’ish … I know a lot of people follow so much more than that but I need to keep things simple in my life or I stress out to easily! 😉
3. What is your favorite quote/saying?
- I have SO many! but right now my favorite is one that Nick tells me when I doubt things or myself or whatever it may be in life “With the Power to Believe, You Shall Receive” it basically means manifest whatever you dream, if you put your mind and ability to something than you can make anything happen if you want it bad enough!
4. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind/how many?
- I have to pupperz full of SO much energy it’s insane! Kooper a Jack Russell Terrier and Kushie-mon a Jack Russell Terrier mixed with Chihuahua
5. What characteristic do you think is your best quality?
- I am a super sweet person, If you are nice to me then I am nice to you 😉
6. Who is your favorite musician/band?
- Does it have to be a new band or does a good oldie favorite count? That would be Back Street Boys… a recent band… not really a fan of the bands that are out there right now…
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- In the past I would have said the beach somewhere but now I’m pretty content where I live in MN
8. What is your favorite meal?
- Chocolate! Wait food… definitely Pasta! 😉
9. If there was a movie being made about your life, which actress would portray you?
- Probably Singer/actress Ashlee Simpson (we have similar facial features)
10. If you could have any job, what would it be?
- Blogger (mostly food but I plan to include meditation,yoga and lifestyle things as well)
11. What is your favorite season?
These are the people I nominate if they wish to participate!
Here is some extra info about this award
Basically answer these same questions and provide 11 random facts about yourself!
Then nominate a couple people you think would like to participate!
*Tash from TeaLightSky
She makes the most mouth watering desserts like her no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars I mean just take a look at that dessert and tell me you didn't fall in love with it! ... you can't because you totally loved it! 😉
*Catalina from Shades of Pink
I love that she has great tips about making baby food and I am totally obsessed with her most recent dessert recipe Chocolate Coconut Crunchy Bites
*Stacey from Bake. Eat. Repeat
I love her blog she has a lot of super fun treats I absolutely love her Rainbow Swirl Cookies! they are super pretty and you'll love them!
*Laura from Raise Your Garden
she has so many great tips I love her post Build a Cheap Raised Bed From Pallets for your garden! I totally want to try this at some point!