these No-Bake POWER Bars are -Vegan -GF -Soy Free refined sugar free and seriously about to change the way you think about your current "protein bar" all natural POWER bars never tasted SO good!
POWER bars, protein bars, energy bars, snack bars, meal replacement bars .... there's a million names this thing could be called but POWER just fits it perfectly! 😉
they are packed with SO much flavor, nutrients and OMGEE do they conquer the sweet tooth or what! These are sure to be your next favorite bar!
These literally dissappeared super fast! I mean, when we make homemade granola bars they always dissappear pretty fast but this doublke layered baby was irresistable! SO, my nephew was over and he was eating lunch, I gave him a bar to try and he was like... mmm YUM! 😉 I'm gonna save this for dessert! 😉 guys seriously, a 5 year old says this HEALTHY bar he was going to save for dessert! that's gotta tell you how de-lish this was!
anywaysss... in these bars we got a super easy bottom layer that has a nice chewy texture to give it a good switcheroo to the normal granola bar style!
the bottom layer has dates, almonds, and pecans and could really be eaten just like that if desired but I had to add a top layer for a little more texture and filling-ness to the bar!
the top layer is naturally sweetened with maple syrup so this bar is free from artificial sugar! 😉 and it also contain a little bit of coconut oil to give some nice flavor! and some chocolate chips well I mean who doesn't love chocolate chips! 😉
I really hope you try these and love them! I can guarantee they won't last long!
No-Bake POWER Bars -Vegan -GF -Soy Free
No-Bake POWER Bars
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 8-16 1x
- Category: Snack/Breakfast
- Bottom Layer:
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- pinch salt
- Bottom Layer:
- 2 cups rolled oats (put in food processor to make flour)
- ½ cups regulates rolled oats (not turned into flour)
- pinch salt
- 3 TBSP mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 TBSP coconut oil (melted)
- 2 TBSP all natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper
- in a food processor add your oats first and process until turns into a flour form (do these first because the bottom layer will make a bigger mess) pour the flour into a large mixing bowl and set aside
- add your bottom layer ingredients into the food processor, dates, almond, peacans, salt and process ⅗ minutes until forms a mold-able consistency
- pour mixtures into the pan and smooth out across the bottom of the pan (I used the back of a spoon to do this because it's oily from the dates)
- place in fridge while preparing the top layer
- to the oat flour add the rest of your dry ingredients, oats, salt, chocolate chips
- in a smaller bowl add your, coconut oil, maple syrup, and PB microwave about 30 seconds or until melted
- add your vanilla and then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir
- remove the bottom layer from the fridge and pour the top layer into the pan and smooth out packing it down... place in fridge at-least 30 minutes but over night is best... if it's not ready it will crumble when you cut into it, so if it does that then it needs to sit in the fridge long!
- cute into bar's OR bites and enjoy!