Yum-a-licious! These are delicious, and they won’t be hard the next day!!! Doesn't it just disappoint you when you make some amazing cookies and the next day they are hard!… well I’m telling ya, not these! they will still be soft and chewy the next day that is if they make it to the next day you might just want to eat them all.
These cookies are also super dooper easy! Almossst as easy as the No Bake Chocolate Oat Nut Bars
This recipe makes about 32 cookies but you don’t need to make them all, whatever you have left over you can roll into a log and put saran wrap around it and then put it in a freezer zip lock bag and freeze them, then when you are ready to bake them just cut ½ thick pieces off the log and place on a cookie sheet (but if you leave them in slices and don’t roll them into balls they will turn out a little flatter)
Just a warning: if you taste the cookie dough before baking them they might not make it in the oven! I’m a cookie dough lover so I can never resist a taste but oh my! The dough is so delicious.
I hope these cookie make you as happy as they make me!
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter softened or 2 sticks
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Soften butter in the microwave (cut sticks of butter in 2-3 pieces each and put in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds until soft/slightly melted).
- In a large bowl add the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix together.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix really well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for atleast 2 hours, I let mine sit overnight.
- Take out and roll into balls about 2 tablespoons big (the size of a golf ball).
- Preheat the oven to 350 and bake 12 cookies for 16 minutes.