One Bowl Soft Smashed Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Vegan - GF - Soy Free - Refined sugar free
This cookie is so AH-mazing! I am a complete cookie fanatic I love all different kinds of cookies but ya know what? This one takes the win for being the most different yet tasty cookie I have ever made, the texture is soft but almost chewy at the same time if that makes sense...
It's got a hint of cinnamon with huge chunks of chocolate throughout this cookie! Yummmmmyyyyy! 😉
Cookies are just the perfect treat that puts the smile on your face after a hard or emotional day, there's just something so comforting about cookies! At least to me! 😉
And now that I have been texperimenting with healthy-ifying my desserts I can eat these more often and not feel ishy after!
these Soft Smashed Chocolate Chunk Cookies are not only healthy BUT...
Everyone loves them! Not just these cookies but you remember these Best Ever Healthier Browniesfrom a couple weeks ago, yeah those are super healthy too and everyone loved them!
Anyways try these smashed cookies your going to loveee them!
Soft Smashed Chocolate Chunk Cookies Vegan GF Soy Free Refined Sugar Free
Soft Smashed Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Total Time: 23 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups Oat flour (I used actual oat flour from Bob's Red Mill, you could make your own but it probably won't turn out as smooth)
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chunk chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
- Only Need ONE bowl
- Pre-heat the oven at 370
- In a large mixing bowl add all your dry ingredients and stir
- Add all your wet ingredients right into the same bowl and mix really well... It will be a very thick batter consistency
- On a cookie sheet either spray with non-stick cooking spray OR what I did was dipped my clean fingers into coconut oil and just smeared it over the sheet
- Roll into large Palm sized balls ( the size of a golf ball almost) and place onto cookie sheet I got 12 cookies out of my batch
- ***Bake for 10 minutes then use the back of a large spoon and smash the cookies down! Bake for another 5-6 minutes!