Healthy Pumpkin Crumble Muffins ! These are Vegan and Gluten Free, healthy and easy!
Omgeeee these muffins you guys... Seriously they are my favorite right now!
They are healthy too! Naturally sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar, and in my mind they are the best breakfast right now!!!
They have a crumble topping causeee crumble toppings just make ALL muffins even better! Am I right? 😉
It's not too late for a pumpkin recipe is it??? I mean it's still November! 😉
The muffin bottom is just sweet enough to have for breakfast but not so sweet you have a sugar crash from it.
The batter... Don't taste it before baking it, it might not make it in the oven! (Insert big grin on my face)
I mean...no eggs and perfectly safe to eat, in combination with tasting really YUM = dangerous!
but I'm not joking, I really did taste the batter (picture a little thought bubble above my head) this would taste sooo good in a bowl on the couch with a coffee or tea and a movie! Just like eating a bowl of ice cream 😉 ... yeah that went through my head!
anyways... back to this Healthy Pumpkin Crumble Muffin it's:
Soft + Moist
Sweet + Crumbly on top
Great breakfast or after dinner dessert
Perfect with coffee or tea
Really easy to make
p.s. they totally beat my Pumpkin Pecan Spice Muffins from last year! they were amazing too but these are even better!!!
If you try these muffins make sure to take a pic and tag me on TwoRaspberries 😉
And don't forget to sign up for emails so you never miss anything!!!
Healthy Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
Healthy Pumpkin Crumble Muffins Vegan+GF
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups oat flour*
- ¾ cup almond flour (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp all spice
- ¾ tsp nutmeg
- Wet ingredients :
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil* (I like organic Spectrum brand)
- ¾ cup plain pumpkin purée
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (I like SILK brand)
- Crumble topping:
- 2 ½ tbsp oat flour*
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil*
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp each: cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg
- Pre heat the oven at 360 and line a cupcake/muffin pan with liners (makes 8 muffins) I also put a splash of water (tiny bit) in the empty spots so it doesn't burn the pan.
- First make your oat flour *see notes. Then add all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add all your wet ingredients right into that same bowl and mix really well!
- Fill your muffins full to the top, not over the top and not under just even with the top.
- Make your crumble topping by mixing all the crumble topping in a small bowl and crumble some over the top of each muffin, the crumble is kind of wet but once it bakes it has a nice crisp to it!
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool for 15-20 minutes
Notes: * oat flour, I use old fashioned rolled oats and put them in a food processor and pulse until completely broken up and forms a flour consistency, I measure the FLOUR for the measure,net above not the oats! General rule of thumb is if it calls for 1 ½ cups oat flour you will want 1 ¾-2 cups rolled oats, once processed they don't measure the same!
* coconut oil, for this recipe you do not need to melt the oil but your do need to mix really well and make sure to batter doesn't have any chunks of coconut oil in it, melting of softening work also but I just used it firm straight from the jar!