These Easy + Healthy Vegan Breakfast Ideas are SO delicious! chewy date granola bars, raw fruity cereal and chocolate banana nice "ice" cream!
I am SO excited to share with you three super easy and versatile breakfast options that I know you will love!
The first one is a household favors chewy granola bar for those of you who are in a real hurry and always on the go! and the Second option is for when you wake up and have a little more time or totally just literally craving ice cream for breakfast, its a healthy and nutritions alternative that totally mimics the the real deal! and lastly in the the Fruity cereal bowl...omgeeee if you have never tried a cereal bowl like this you and TOTALLY missing out on life! you - just - need - to - ASAP!!! 😉 it is my new obsession!
ok thats all, check them out now! 😉
Chewy Granola Bar: check out the full blog post for these bars here!
- 1 cup packed pitted medjool dates (about 10-14)
- 3 tablespoon natural runny almond butter
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder (or sub cacao or carob)
- 2 tablespoon cacao nibs (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
blend the oats and almonds up first and add to a bowl with the other dry ingredients.
blend the dates, almond butter and maple syrup.
mix everything together, place in a lined dish and fridge overnight to set or freezer 1 hour.
store in fridge keep for up to 1 week.
Chocolate Nice Cream:
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (sub cacao or carob)
- 1 “Chewy Granola Bar” from recipe above
blend the frozen bananas until forms a creamy consistency, add cocoa powder and blend until chocolate’y, add chewy granola bar chunks on top!
Fruity Cereal Bowl:
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 banana sliced
- “chewy granola bar” chunks (recipe above)
- hemp seeds
- cacao nibs
- 1 cup plant milk (almond, coconut, cashew, soy, rice, hemp, oat)