Easiest 2 ingredient PB Cups! Super Healthy! Vegan, GF, Soy Free!
Ok this is literally evidence of a late night chocolate craving! But it was SOOO amazingggg that I HAD to share it!
It's SO simple and I have made literally A bunch of times since this first time!
They are absolutely perfect to keep in the freezer (I loveee freezing chocolate! ) and ready when ever you need a chocolate fix 😉
Obviously I'm pretty sure you all agree that chocolate and PB is one of the BEST combos ever! And now the famous PB cup couldn't be any easier to make, not to mention healthy! Plus I'm almost positive you have the 2 ingredients in your kitchen right now!
Back when I used to eat Reese's PB cups I would stick them in the freezer and it made the delicious treat last longer in your mouth... Did any of you do that??? Anyways... Now that I make 90% of the treats I eat, I had to make something to replace the famous PB cup in a more natural way! 😉
These PB cups literally MELT in your mouth and there is NO exaggeration when I say that! These PB Cups are super rich and creamy! If I could send you a taste through the computer I totally would because I'm positive you wouldn't be able to resist whipping up a batch yourself ASAP!
Seriously when it's midnight and you remember these in the freezer (as if you could forget lol) you will thank me!
If you make these let me know what you think!!! And did you use PB or almond butter?! ... I know your gonna love them!
Healthy PB Cups - Vegan - Gluten Free
Healthy PB Cups Vegan + GF
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: dessert
- 6 tbsp (divided) vegan mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life brand)
- 2-3 tablespoon all natural peanut butter (ingredients just peanuts)
- (Almond butter also works for this recipe)
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners
- Melt 3 tablespoon of your chocolate chips in the microwave, pour into the bottom of each cupcake liner, use spoon or fingers to spread around the sides and leave a nice layer coated on the bottom, place in freezer for 20 minutes
- Melt your PB in the microwave and pour into each cup liner, freeze 20 minutes
- Melt the other 3 tablespoon of chocolate chips and spread over the top of each cup! Freeze another 20 minutes!
- Enjoy! And store in the freezer!
- Makes 6 PB cups