So ya know when you want a chocolaty snack but your too lazy to actually make something and everything "packaged" just doesn't sound very good...
say hello to the easiest chocolate covered peanuts EVER!
it's WARM out, it's WARM out! it's been in the 50's this week and it's supposed to get into the 60's later this week too!!!! can you tell this girl is EXCITED!
it's going to be so nice to start walking the pupperz everyday day again... the last couple days we have been walking twice per day!
anywaysss on to these Easy Chocolate Covered Peanuts...
These are SO EASY that they are DANGEROUS! 😉 this is one of those "snacks" that you just can't have 1 bite of... ya know the ones that you think oh I'll just have a piece and then all of sudden you have had like 10 pieces! yeah this is one of those!
3 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
you literally melt vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil in a pan and stir in peanuts and then stick them in the freezer!
***ARE WE FRIENDS YET?!
Facebook (daily posts)
and sign up for our email updates (link in the sidebar)
Easiest Chocolate Covered Peanuts Vegan GF SoyFree
chocolate covered peanuts
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Category: chocolate covered peanuts
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cups peanuts (salted or raw)
- in a pan over low-md heat
- add you vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir until smooth and creamy
- add your peanuts and mix really well!
- pour the mixture on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper
- place in the freezer for 20 minutes and them remove them and break into small pieces!
- store in the freezer or fridge!