Creamy, rich, smooth, no-baking required vegan FUDGE squares, only 4 ingredients and super easy to make. Vegan and Gluten Free.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if any of you guys are reading this, THIS is the year to make you ladies something homemade! 😉 and ladies these would definitely be the way to your man’s heart. And if you solo this year no worries, grab a couple friends or family members and you will totally blow their socks off with this truffle like fudge!
Valentine’s Day is kind of bittersweet for me, this Valentine’s Day actual marks two years since my grandpa died, and the first time I actual seen someone die in real life (in the hospital). But one of his absolute FAVORITE desserts (although he liked a lot of desserts) was Fudge! He would have chosen the ones dusted with cocoa powder too because he wasn’t much for nuts.
Now he wasn’t vegan so of course his wasn’t vegan fudge but I can guarantee he would have LOVED this vegan fudge and wouldn’t have even realized that it was vegan. Talking about him not noticing it was vegan I still remember a funny time when grandma bought vegetarian BBQ ribs (no meat) and he found them in the freezer and ate them, asked my grandma where she got them because they were really good! She laughed and told him they were veggie ones and he totally didn’t believe her; they really went out to the garbage and pulled the box out just to show him! He was shocked, but he still liked them! 😉
I have a lot of memories with my grandma and grandpa, my grandma is still here with us she has done more for us grand-kids and made more memories than we could ever thank her for, they were a big part of my life especially growing up. I don’t think this is really a thing but I am dedicating this Fudge Valentine’s Day post to him! I can still see his smile and how his eyes would light up like a kid, he wasn’t much of a talker through his life until he retired and then he became much more social, but when he did talk he was very kind and he had tons of belief in all his grand-kids the kind of belief that anything was possible. I love you grandps you are missed by all of us.
Ok on to a much lighter note ya’ll… this FUDGE!
There are literally only 4 ingredients in this fudge.
It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and then a few hours sitting in the fridge. This is a no brainer if you ask me.
If you love dark chocolate and you love truffles or fudge then this will be right up your alley.
A few things about these No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Fudge Squares:
SUPER creamy + smooth
Melts in your mouth
Rich and decadent
EASY I mean SUPER easy!
Only 4 ingredients
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Hug’s to you all!
check out some of my favorites on amazon also!
want to PIN this for later? click here
and don't forget to sign up for email updates (drop your email in the box below!)
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Fudge Squares
No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Fudge Squares
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 180 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: no-bake dessert
- 1 cup dark chocolate (vegan chocolate chips or chocolate bars)
- 6 TBSP light or full fat coconut milk (from a can!)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts for topping (I use the DIAMOND Nuts brand)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder for dusting on top
- First place your chocolate in a mixing bowl, chop if necessary if using a bar.
- Place coconut milk in a smaller bowl and microwave about 30 seconds you want it to be really hot but NOT boiling.
- Pour coconut milk on top of the chocolate and COVER immediately for 5 minutes.
- Un-cover and stir gently trying not to get too much air whipped into it, if needs to melt more then simply place in the microwave for a few more seconds and stir gently until smooth.
- In a loaf style pan or any shape you want (I used 2 tiny 3x5 ceramic loaf style ones ) line it with parchment or wax paper, pour the mixture in and place in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pull the parchment paper up to release and place flat on a table or cutting board, cut into squares or rectangles.
- Makes about eight 3 inch pieces.
- Store in fridge for 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
for the canned coconut milk, when you open the can if it has seperated from the oil simply pour into a bowl and use a whisk to whisk it back together into a creamy consistency!
smooth + rich = chocolate heaven!
this post contains affiliate links